When embarking on a major transition and culture changing event like a capital project and campaign, Montessori schools need...
1. A coordinator to minimize distraction from school business at all cost
2. An experienced guide who fully appreciates a capital project's complexity and impact
3. An advocate and trusted advisor whose sole concern is the school's best interests
4. A translator to facilitate communication
5. A representative who is singularly accountable amidst all the project participants
A capital project is best approached with the entirety of a school's Montessori structures and mission in mind. Given its own mission to support Montessori schools during periods of growth and transition, KSC works to bridge the structural, financial, communal, and pedagogical elements of the process. The result: a new school home that lives up to the hopes and dreams of so many.